Opera.ca provides a united voice to governments and policy makers at all levels. Through ongoing relationship building, networking and appropriate interventions, Opera.ca works to ensure that the interests of its members and the broader Canadian opera sector are understood and considered.
Through various initiatives, Opera.ca endeavours to raise the profile of the Canadian opera sector with its various stakeholders, including funders, opera audiences and the general public.
- Opera.ca brief to the Standing Committee on Finance 26 October 2006
- Opera.ca brief to the Standing Committee on Finance 6 May 2005
- Brief to the Standing Committee on Finance, 2005
- Performing Arts Pre-budget Brief, 2004
- Opera sector renews call for federal support, 21 June 2004
- Election Advocacy Alert, 21 June 2004
- Tomorrow Starts Today Funding Renewed, Performing Arts Applaud, 7 April 2004
- Brief: Engaging Canadian Communities - The Opera.ca submission to the Standing Committee on Finance, November 2003