This category is defined in our bylaws as organizations that, in summary:
- are registered non-profits or charities
- have produced a staged / semi staged work (or digital equivalent) in the current year and each of the last two years
- have at least one full time equivalent paid management staff
- pay their artists.
In addition, our bylaws require that you provide 2 letters of reference from existing Professional Company Members, supporting your membership. To the best of our ability, our staff will be very happy to help you with this requirement.
There is some room for flexibility in the requirements above.
Fee level is allocated by budget size based on a tier and percentage formula, which is subject to change. The following is correct for the 2021/22 year.
|BUDGET RANGE||FORMULA||MAX DUES|
|$7,500,000 and above||.0015 x 2020/21 Expense||$15,000 maximum|
|$5,000,000 – $7,499,999||.0020 x 2020/21 Expense||$10,000 maximum|
|$3,000,000 – $4,999,999||.0025 x 2020/21 Expense||$8,500 maximum|
|$2,000,000 – $2,999,999||.0030 x 2020/21 Expense||$6,500 maximum|
|$1,000,000 – $1,999,999||.0035 x 2020/21 Expense||$5,500 maximum|
|$500,000 – $999,999||.0040 x 2020/21 Expense||$3,500 maximum|
|Under $500,000||.0035 x 2020/21 Expense||$350 minimum|
Applications are reviewed by the Board once per quarter. Our 2021/22 application deadlines are as follows:
- Friday, September 10, 2021: 5pm
- Friday October 29, 2021: 5pm
- Friday January 7, 2022: 5pm
- Friday March 25, 2022: 5pm
- Friday June 10, 2022: 5pm
To learn more or schedule a conversation, please email email@example.com.